Internet on Enchanted Princess

Atlantic Canada

Sailing soon after missing three years of travel. The last time we sailed Princess Elite passengers received 120 (I think) free internet minutes. Now that they are talking about this MedallionNet do Elite passengers have to buy internet time? If so a definite loss for Elite passengers. Would appreciate any info you can provide. 

36 minutes ago, Atlantic Canada said:

Sailing soon after missing three years of travel. The last time we sailed Princess Elite passengers received 120 (I think) free internet minutes. Now that they are talking about this MedallionNet do Elite passengers have to buy internet time? If so a definite loss for Elite passengers. Would appreciate any info you can provide. 

120 mins is nothing.  If you go to Princess.com and login.  Then go to Captains Circle page and you can download a benefits PDF and read about the new benefits for each member level.

PS - This topic was beat to death over a year ago.  No point in resurrecting it now.

I would be very wary about purchasing any internet package.  The WiFi was appealing and generally unusable. This was one of the main grips you heard every day onboard. 

You might be able to send the odd what's app message but forget about opening emails or anything more than that.  

It was so bad we demanded, and received our money back.