Day Use

riviera

Does anyone have experience using this website to book a “ day use” hotel while waiting for an evening flight after a cruise?

I booked one for the Riverside on Los Olas Blvd in Fort Lauderdale. ( stayed there in the past and it’s a great hotel) but just seems odd that I got a confirmation but didn’t give any info except my name & email address 🤷‍♀️

7 minutes ago, riviera said:

Does anyone have experience using this website to book a “ day use” hotel while waiting for an evening flight after a cruise?

I booked one for the Riverside on Los Olas Blvd in Fort Lauderdale. ( stayed there in the past and it’s a great hotel) but just seems odd that I got a confirmation but didn’t give any info except my name & email address 🤷‍♀️

Did you book directly or through dayuse.com? It's a very nice hotel with a great Las Olas location and a fantastic Sunday brunch with live music. 

We used Dayuse.com for a post  RC cruise stay in Barcelona. Just turned up at the hotel after disembarkation. Needed to make the hotel aware it was for day use only as they seemed to think we were staying for one night. Needed the email showing that it was for day use to explain to them as our Spanish isn’t good…..I would contact them for an email giving the information that it is a day use reservation and the date, as well as the name of the hotel……especially if you are travelling in a busy season.

Just to cheer you up, they seem to send us emails every week or so asking if we want to book another hotel room for day use !!!!!!

• Like 1