Has anyone actually had beer delivered by Wellwishers?

msolberg

the positive comments are good to hear. I, for one, am having a terrible time getting info from them - - complete info and in a timely manner. I have done the email and the phone route and mandie has been very hard to get a hold of, and when I do she has omitted info (prices for specific items I requested). when I send back a question on what she sends me, I have to call several times in order to get a response. In fact, I have left 3 messages since Monday with no call back. Weird

I am hoping they are just having a bad week

Gonna try again next week

the positive comments are good to hear. I, for one, am having a terrible time getting info from them - - complete info and in a timely manner. I have done the email and the phone route and mandie has been very hard to get a hold of, and when I do she has omitted info (prices for specific items I requested). when I send back a question on what she sends me, I have to call several times in order to get a response. In fact, I have left 3 messages since Monday with no call back. Weird

I am hoping they are just having a bad week

Gonna try again next week

never mind, she contacted me today! :)

beer is a good deal, compared to what you pay on the ship - and even liquor. But forget wine, it's about the same price as Carnival's per bottle, PLUS a $7 delivery charge per bottle. Just FYI

never mind, she contacted me today! :)

beer is a good deal, compared to what you pay on the ship - and even liquor. But forget wine, it's about the same price as Carnival's per bottle, PLUS a $7 delivery charge per bottle. Just FYI

Yup just as I posted earlier in this thread it is $7 per item .. Whether you order 1 case of beer or 2.. it is $7 each case for delivery.. Enjoy!

It comes gift wrapped so noone really know what it is..
Just back from the Glory where we had beer waiting in our three staterooms upon arrival at 1:00. Yes, it is wrapped in a thin white paper, but it is very easy to figure out what is inside the package.

We will use the service again, even though we left some beer in the stateroom.

• 2 years later...

I think it was sometime last year that the cruise lines came down on ALL outside delivery services delivering beer, wine, or liquor.

Bottom line is that the cruise lines want you to use THEIR delivery services for these items.

Call Bon Voyage Dept for a list of liquors, beer, etc. that they will deliver to your cabin for your consumption onboard. The prices are higher than you'd pay locally, but you don't have to smuggle!

I've ordered a bottle of Crown, light rum, and dark rum for delivery by Carnival next week for some of the cabins traveling with me (I don't drink alcohol myself). I ordered the same in January, and all were delivered the day after we embarked...something about Texas Liquor Laws.

Hi! I literally just got off the phone with Carnival Bon Voyage Dept. 1-800-522-7648. Here's the low down:

Vodka: Smirnoff, Stoli, Absolute $30/1 liter bottle

Crown Royal: $55

Rum: Bacardi, Capt Morgan $40

They do offer beer. She said Coors light is the cheapest and it is $4.01 PER CAN! OUCH... Some others, i.e., Miller, Budweiser were $5.08 per can.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone's interested!

this thread is from 2006, long since these folks quite delivering. In fact I heard they went bankrupt, but someone said they just called, so they must still be operating.

Wellwishers is still operating, they just can't deliver alcohol. It was Just Because of You that went out of business.

For those flying in the night before on a cruise google liquor stores and drugstores near your hotels. We started packing a rolling duffle bag in our suitcase. We put a case of water in it and check it with the porters. We threw beer into our luggage mixed in between the clothes for cushioning. We had no trouble :) I make sure we out zip ties on our luggage to make it a little harder for them to peek inside to see what we have in there :)

Archived