How do I get the link to my photo package after the cruise?

NSW519

I was on the Apex August 13th sailing and purchased the photo package.  I was told I would receive an email with the link to my photographs within 4-7 days after the cruise.  I have not received anything and have called Celebrity 3 times and each time I am told that my request is being “elevated” yet still nothing.  In addition the hold time on the Celebrity support line is causing me more irritation as every time I call it seems to be about a 45 minute wait.  I’d appreciate any advice!  Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SusieV said:

You can download them right on the ship though right?

I only had the basic Wi-Fi package and I wasn’t able to send or receive pictures via messaging apps…and could not download on the ship.  Others in my group had similar issues.

Well, when I suggested you post this title I thought you'd get more answers!

Maybe since it has been several weeks you should email the CEO as so many have suggested on other issues. Others may know who to contact directly who deal directly with photos, but her email is:

Llutoff-perlo@celebritycruises.com

Edited by mayleeman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mayleeman said:

Well, when I suggested you post this title I thought you'd get more answers!

Maybe since it has been several weeks you should email the CEO as so many have suggested on other issues. Others may know who to contact directly who deal directly with photos, but her email is:

Llutoff-perlo@celebritycruises.com

Thank you but I did get the link this morning! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NSW519 said:

I only had the basic Wi-Fi package and I wasn’t able to send or receive pictures via messaging apps…and could not download on the ship.  Others in my group had similar issues.

We used to be able to download on the ship without having wifi at all on cruises pre 2020.  I am hoping that when we go in a couple of weeks we will be able to do the same.  We used to download our photos every day or couple of days.

• 3 weeks later...