Hotel in Redondo Beach

I don't know much about the Best Western in RB....but I LOVE the Sea Sprite in HB....it's on the strand and therefore right on the beach...all the other hotels in that area are at least 1-3 blocks off the beach and some even more....I have done SS twice and will book several more times there...it's not glamorous but clean and awesome to walk the strand or go on the beach...

hope this helps some

Hi

Anyone know what kind of hotel the Best Western in Redondo Beach is?

I know I have ask alot of questions about this area, but others are driving me crazy. Wish I would never had never signed up to help.

Uhhh...what/where is "Redondo Beach"?

The AAA guide lists 3 Best Westerns in Redondo Beach--you might want to search travel sites on the web to see if any have been reviewed by travelers. I think http://www.mobissimo has reviews, but I'm sure there are others. The BW site and AAA have info, but they are not going to tell you as much about the "real world" as you might want to know. The BW listed as BW Sunrise is closest to the beach (overlooks the Marina), is 3 diamond, and, of course, the most expensive! The other two are on busy streets. The AAA guide has a picture of each one in the ads at the bottom of the page, so if you can get the 2006 Southern Cal Guidebook, look on pages 590-591.

When it's all over, hope you will be glad you helped.

We stayed in the Redondo Beach area the night before our Vision cruise last year. My wife had Mariott points so we stayed at the Mariott Residence Inn just up the hill from Redondo. Very convenient to drive to San Pedro in the morning.

There are three Best Westerns in Redondo Beach, Calif:

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/selectHotel.do?iata=00158210

2740 Artesia Boulevard, is close to the South Bay Galleria, about a mile south of the freeway and about two miles east of the beach.

1850 S Pacific Coast Highway, PCH is just as busy as Artesia, about a half-dozen blocks from the Redondo Beach Pier.

400 N Harbor Drive, across the street from King Harbor. Several decent places to eat nearby (Samba, a Brazilian steakhouse has weekend brunches complete with women dancers doing Carnival versions of sambas). From a tourist viewpoint perhaps the best location of the three.

All are typical Best Westerns are far as ammenities are concerned.

Mark

We live close to Redondo Beach and the BW across from the harbor is nice. I personally would not pick the ones on Artesia or PCH. If you have any other questions about the area I'll be happy to answer them.

Cherie

We've stayed at the Best Western in Redondo Beach on Pacific Coast Hwy before when visiting my parents. It is close to the beach, San Pedro and right below the Palos Verdes peninsula. The hotel had free cruiser bikes you could borrow to ride on the long bike path on the beach which was cool. Actually this hotel is in the very southern corner of Redondo, closer to Torrance and PV than Redondo proper.

Archived