Anytime dining question

PammyJeanB

As I have planned and greatly anticipated the two formal evenings aboard the Star, I am wondering how these formal evenings tie in with anytime dining?

Will it be, as I've opted for the anytime dining, that I will miss out on formal night?

As I have planned and greatly anticipated the two formal evenings aboard the Star, I am wondering how these formal evenings tie in with anytime dining?

Will it be, as I've opted for the anytime dining, that I will miss out on formal night?

I was wondering the same thing. We just booked last night and that was the only option I was given.

When you are on anytime dining you do formal night dressed up just like anyone in the traditional dining room. As others have said the only difference is that you dress formally. You still go to the dining room at whatever time you choose. I typically will make a reservation on formal nights though because I often find the dining rooms to be busier on formal nights for some reason.

Every night, you will get the next day's edition of the Patters. On the first page, it will list the dress code for the dinner time dining rooms. This code covers the traditional, anytime, specialty dining rooms. Does not cover the buffet (Horizon court on many ships; don't know what it's called on others). And despite what some people say, you can go to the entertainment shows in non-formal wear on formal dining nights.

If you have selected PC dining, the dress code for the evening is the same in all dining rooms, both PC dining rooms, traditional dining room and specialty restaurants so you won't miss out on "formal" night. :)

I was wondering the same thing. We just booked last night and that was the only option I was given.

When do you cruise? I'll be sailing 04/02/06

And thank's to the much appreciated advice from our expert cruisers, my stress over this issue has now disappeared! Thanks to you both!:D

Archived