Booking online

CRu1853!!

We have a PCC that we have used in the past but I have been looking at these new deals online. I was wondering if any of you routinely book online and if I do will our PCC get any credit for it? Also will the PCC know about any open cabins not showing online or any other perks that are available. Thank you.

Yes, I have booked a cruise online and then notified my PCC of the booking. I have also booked Flight Ease online, then followed up with notification to the PCC. The confirmations from HAL showed the PCC's Travel Advisor code as the booking agent.

The PCC was able to suggest alternate cabins and added various perks, such as OBC which did not show up with the initial online booking. The PCC is also helpful in getting upgrades, especially after the final payment date.

• Like 1

When I have booked online (late at night, panicked to lose my choice of cabin!) -- I had to call PCC and cancel the reservation on line to let her put me in it. This was a few years ago. Like six or seven! Since then I just set the alarm and call first thing in the morning!

The PCC can call Inventory to ask about specific cabins. I booked a collectors cruise in the Caribbean where the cabins I wanted were showing available for each leg of the cruise -- but not for the Collectors! She was able to get me the cabins for the reduced price of the CC. Unfortunately that cruise was cancelled by the pandemic...

• Like 1