alaska tour companies

whyme

We just came back from our cruise, used Chilkoot Charters & Tours in Skagway for the bus tour across into the Yukon and were very pleased with tour, holds a max of 18 on bus, believe we had 14 total, very experienced driver/guide, been doing the tour for over 20 years and great communication from company pre tour.    Wanted to do the train up and bus back but that was not allowed by Canada this year.    They picked up us right at dock in there morning and drop you back off there or in town, where ever you want.

On 9/2/2022 at 6:03 PM, endoellen said:

I'm looking at booking an Alaskan cruise in May 2023 & the better itineraries seem to be out of Vancouver or Alaska vs Seattle.  Of course, the air prices are

better roundtrip from Houston, TX to Seattle & I'm not finding good times roundtrip for Vancouver, plus the cost is substantially higher. To find any decent flights it looks like I may have to book one way with 2 different airlines.  Any suggestions would be appreciated! How far in advance do you normally book your airfare?  Maybe I'm looking too far ahead??  Just like everything else, airfare has increased dramatically!

20 hours ago, whyme said:

Looking to  find tour guides or companies in Juneau ans Skagway   for helicopter and dog sledding activities and bus tour to White Pass