TUI Marella Cruises website

Wonder if someone can help me

For weeks now when visiting the TUI cruise website I,m no longer seeing the search facility on main page eg Where from?Where to?,When?How Long? And Who,s going?

Also when I click on the Menu or Hamburger 🍔I believe its called in techno speak it just jumps back to original page where it should show links to holidays,flights and where you log into accounts and bookings etc

I have the same issue on my iPad which is now 7 years old.  It no longer is automatically updated by Apple and clicking on update in systems tells me I’m up to date   I’m guessing that my iPad is no longer supported by Apple due to its age.  On both the Marella and Tui websites I can no longer see any details of cruises I’m interested in.  

57 minutes ago, markmichelle87 said:

Hi RR

Can I ask what web site you used to bring up the picture of the ship you are going on and the countdown.
All we get when we can log in is a drop down list of the booking showing trip too Barbados and older bookings we have had.

Thanks 

Hi MM, That site is very hit and Miss. TUI Marella recognize they have a problem with it. I thought it was ok but nope 😂

This is the normal one https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/your-account/my-account but doesn't work

11 hours ago, Rebel Rouser said:

Even this one.

https://www.tui.co.uk/cruise/

Yep that one makes no difference RR

11 hours ago, davecttr said:

Is this what you are looking for? I have it on microsoft edge and google chrome. both on PC

TUI SITE.jpg

Yeah thats what I,m looking for D but not seeing....The green bar with low deposits,testing,check in is at the top of the page when visiting website

11 hours ago, chrispb said:

I have the same issue on my iPad which is now 7 years old.  It no longer is automatically updated by Apple and clicking on update in systems tells me I’m up to date   I’m guessing that my iPad is no longer supported by Apple due to its age.  On both the Marella and Tui websites I can no longer see any details of cruises I’m interested in.  

Mmm,interesting chris.

My iPad is at least 7 years old if not more so that could well be the issue

Like  you mines is set for automatic updates but to be honest cant remember when there was last an update  but its was a long time ago,also clicking on update it tells me its up to date

edited:

Just googled latest software for my iPad mini and it is up to date ios 12.5.6 so thats not my issue 

10 hours ago, davecttr said:

Also works OK on my android tablet.

Yeah no issues on my android phone D but find the screen size and txt too small for my old eyes to search,book cruises.

Edited by Jim The Scot

I am having similar problems with the TUI  website. I've been trying to price a Cruise and Stay. I get a far as the yellow "choose hotel" button and nothing happens. I can get a bit further on my phone but as Jim says it's too small and I wouldn't chance booking on it. I've been using Chrome. To cap it all I then got a pop up thing asking about my experience of their website!😡

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jim The Scot said:

I would if I could RR but apparently Chrome requires  IOS of 14 or more,my iPad IOS is only 12.5

Might be time to purchase a new device as not having  twenty twenty vision along with sausage fingers isn,t the best combo for using my mobile

Yes, that’s what I shall do eventually but I’m accessing the majority of websites I use at the moment so delaying the inevitable.  If you need details of Marella cruises then try Planet Cruise.  Their prices are the same as on Tui website but gives you the chance to browse before booking with Marella. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sheila49 said:

I am having similar problems with the TUI  website. I've been trying to price a Cruise and Stay. I get a far as the yellow "choose hotel" button and nothing happens. I can get a bit further on my phone but as Jim says it's too small and I wouldn't chance booking on it. I've been using Chrome. To cap it all I then got a pop up thing asking about my experience of their website!😡

Lol.  They ask me the same question. I haven’t told them the truth yet.