Soda machines on Mardi Gras

iria64

Just a word of warning for those without bottom bubble/drink package.

Be careful when using the soda machines.  Many of the dispensers do not work properly.

There were many times we would go to get soda and the dispenser would either be out of syrup or be very weak soda.

My first time trying for Mtn dew I got green soda water.  I would be upset if I had to pay for each cup of soda and 20% of the time I got plain soda water.

As an aside... this seem to be one area where maintenance is just not keeping up.  On out first day there were dispensers ate each station that did not work and were not fixed for the whole week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iria64 said:

Just a word of warning for those without bottom bubble/drink package.

Be careful when using the soda machines.  Many of the dispensers do not work properly.

There were many times we would go to get soda and the dispenser would either be out of syrup or be very weak soda.

My first time trying for Mtn dew I got green soda water.  I would be upset if I had to pay for each cup of soda and 20% of the time I got plain soda water.

As an aside... this seem to be one area where maintenance is just not keeping up.  On out first day there were dispensers ate each station that did not work and were not fixed for the whole week.

I used the PYOB station once on a cruise years ago. I got a warm and relatively flat beer that I had to pay a gratuity for. To say the least I felt cheated. I never touched the damn things again.

• Haha 1