Transportation options from OIA to Port Canaveral

CanHardlyWait4NextYear

Orlando is much more frequently called MCO, even on your tickets and at booking sites. I didn't know, I had to look it up, as I didn't recognize OIA, had never seen it before, even tho In have flown into MCO, and its frequently called MCO here on this board.

Anyway, if you look around the board, you will see dozens of threads on transport (private shuttles are the typical first choice, followed by Uber and rental cars). Keep in mind the drive airport to port is about an hour.

There are about half a dozen or so recommended hotels in the port area, most, if not all, have shuttles to the port.

7 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Orlando is much more frequently called MCO, even on your tickets and at booking sites. I didn't know, I had to look it up, as I didn't recognize OIA, had never seen it before, even tho In have flown into MCO, and its frequently called MCO here on this board.

Anyway, if you look around the board, you will see dozens of threads on transport (private shuttles are the typical first choice, followed by Uber and rental cars). Keep in mind the drive airport to port is about an hour.

There are about half a dozen or so recommended hotels in the port area, most, if not all, have shuttles to the port.

Lol. I knew that would happen. I use to live around there many many years ago. I'm gonna have to repost I think.