Sushi on Five Reservation $20 credit

AnnaNicole

I am sailing on the Solstice.   I am considering booking Sushi on Five (non-package).  The checkout shows $0 as it is a la carte pricing.   I noticed that Celebrity terms include a $20 credit for securing your reservation.  Does this mean a $20 credit will be applied to our bill just for making the reservation through the cruise planner?  Can anyone verify this was the case for them?   Thanks.

We are happy to secure your reservation and apply a $20 credit to your bill, excluding all beverage items and gratuities.

2 hours ago, AnnaNicole said:

I am sailing on the Solstice.   I am considering booking Sushi on Five (non-package).  The checkout shows $0 as it is a la carte pricing.   I noticed that Celebrity terms include a $20 credit for securing your reservation.  Does this mean a $20 credit will be applied to our bill just for making the reservation through the cruise planner?  Can anyone verify this was the case for them?   Thanks.

We are happy to secure your reservation and apply a $20 credit to your bill, excluding all beverage items and gratuities.

would you mind showing a screenshot of this? I'm not seeing it in my cruise planner.

13 minutes ago, SusieV said:

would you mind showing a screenshot of this? I'm not seeing it in my cruise planner.

Screenshot is above post.   Go to dining.  Select sushi on Five.    Scroll down to additional terms and conditions.   click on it.   scroll down to last sentence.

3 hours ago, AnnaNicole said:

Screenshot is above post.   Go to dining.  Select sushi on Five.    Scroll down to additional terms and conditions.   click on it.   scroll down to last sentence.

Thank you! I didn't remember why I booked it.

• Like 1