Recommendation for New Fun Adult Slide on Carnival Ships

SunshineOnTheBrain

Right up until someone chums in it, then not so much. Plus a pain for the crew to clean/sanitize. Some folks have trouble walking to the bars, no need to make it easier with a slide lol. That said, pneumatic tubes to get cans of beer shot to the cabin, that I can dig!  😁

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Right up until someone chums in it, then not so much. Plus a pain for the crew to clean/sanitize. Some folks have trouble walking to the bars, no need to make it easier with a slide lol. That said, pneumatic tubes to get cans of beer shot to the cabin, that I can dig!  😁

I never said it was feasible or smart even!!!

• Haha 1

I think they should take out the pools and add an adult version of Water Works instead. A place for adults to hang out, get wet, enjoy some water activity without having to climb into those over used, icky pools.  Some of us folks aren't really designed well enough for waterslides. 😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SeaScout said:

I think they should take out the pools and add an adult version of Water Works instead. A place for adults to hang out, get wet, enjoy some water activity without having to climb into those over used, icky pools.  Some of us folks aren't really designed well enough for waterslides. 😉

Myself and a lot of parents already do this, there is a splash area near the slides. You can usually get drink service too (especially if you tip) and there are chairs around to lounge in. I also use the showers to cool down and get wet, helps when it's blazing out. Most ships have showers in multiple locations. An adult area like this sounds like a great idea actually.