Are vaccinated people "technically" faced with more covid requirements than unvaccinated, for cruises with Greek itineraries

podgeandrodge

On 9/15/2022 at 9:55 AM, MPHennessy said:

@mapleleaves Excellent, thank you. Yes, I'm on the Gem (3 weeks from Sunday), boarding in Trieste. 

Ok, I'm back so ready to confirm the checkin process for you.  We were only asked to show our passports and our vax record, which in my case showed the original 2 shots plus one booster.

Have a great cruise!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mapleleaves said:

Ok, I'm back so ready to confirm the checkin process for you.  We were only asked to show our passports and our vax record, which in my case showed the original 2 shots plus one booster.

Have a great cruise!

Excellent, thank you. I hope you had a great time. 

• Thanks 1

Yes, the cruise was fantastic  despite the lousy weather!  We had to miss Kotor which was very disappointing, BUT Dubrovnik was incredible!!

My advice for santorini....be sure to get an excursion, otherwise you spend 2 hrs waiting for the cablecar!!!! It was terrible.  I tried to get Charming Oia Village but it was sold out.  Tried again onboard but only the Spanish  version was available.  In hindsight I should have taken it anyway.....it would have gotten me to OiA.  Instead we didnt have time for oia due to the cable car wait.  We got to the top at 4p!

Keep in mind that we got in line at 7am to get tender tickets. We got #4 yet didnt teach the top until 4pm.  There were people with #20 who didnt get there until 6pm, then they were worried about tripping in the dark so they only hung around for an hr then read to the ship.

We didnt want the same issue in dubrovnik so we quickly bought Dubovnik on your own.  This ensured us getting on an early bus into town.  So glad we did that!  We had the place to ourselves.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mapleleaves said:

My advice for santorini....be sure to get an excursion, otherwise you spend 2 hrs waiting for the cablecar!!!! It was terrible.

I've already booked the Ancient Akrotiri & Wine Tasting excursion for there..... Combining two of my favourite things....... History and Alcohol........ 🤪