Advance booking specialty restaurant with child under 6.

Marie2

Hello! We booked advance specialty dining reservations in the app for our sailing next weekend. There are 5 of us, 3 of which are children ages 9,7, and 4. When I was reviewing everything today I realized that we were charged for our 4 year old for both reservations (app stated 6-12 is 10.99 so I assumed our 4 year old was free). I included her in the reservation because we are a party of 5. Should I have not counted her? Will they refund us her dining charge? Has anyone else had this happen and what was the resolution?

3 hours ago, Marie2 said:

Hello! We booked advance specialty dining reservations in the app for our sailing next weekend. There are 5 of us, 3 of which are children ages 9,7, and 4. When I was reviewing everything today I realized that we were charged for our 4 year old for both reservations (app stated 6-12 is 10.99 so I assumed our 4 year old was free). I included her in the reservation because we are a party of 5. Should I have not counted her? Will they refund us her dining charge? Has anyone else had this happen and what was the resolution?

Go to Guest Services and they should reverse the charge and credit your onboard account.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

An update in case anyone else comes across this and has this question. I was exploring the actual website’s pre cruise activities and did come across a section that said that children under 5 are free and you will be refunded on your account once onboard. It doesn’t really spell that out on the actual reservation, I had to really search for it.