Hotel Jazz - Barcelona Question

lucyjlou

We are debarking the Edge in Barcelona on June 10th 2023 and want to spend one night there before flying home 6/11. I read lots of reviews and wanted to check out Hotel Jazz.. Says no rooms, is it just too early to book or is there a minimum? When do bookings become available usually?

Anywhere else you would suggest booking? We are doing a private tour with a company that will pick us up from port and then return us to hotel. 4 hour tour, so location matters, but we won't be exploring too much on our own, a little shopping or walking around after tour. definitely will need to walk to dinner later. 

It's a bit too soon to book.  They are only accepting reservations through the end of May.  I have no idea when they will open up June, but suggest you check about once per week.  My best guess would be that things will open on Oct 1, but that is just an educated guess.

Hank

We tried to book Hotel Jazz for end of May back in August.  Said no availability for our dates.  When I saw this post I tried to book again.   Still says no availability.   We wound up booking HCC Montblanc for a reasonable price of 140 euros/night.

We stayed at Hotel Jazz for 3 nights in September.  Glad you could get a reservation, snowowl.  Keep trying Ellie and Lucy.  We enjoyed it: the price, location, rooftop bar and dining. Comfortable beds too.  We walked A LOT! Great coffee and pastries nearby and convenience stores too.  One of our favorite cities.

Deb

• Like 1

• 4 months later...