Help with digital boarding pass please!

Mauzac

We embark in 12 days.  Everything is as it should be, our guest registration is complete (green ticks all the way along!)

I have used the SB Source app successfully before, but I am having trouble this time.  On the app and the  'Boarding Pass' it just shows this... screenshot attached.   Everything else is as it should be although there is nothing in my wallet (like excursions booked)

Last time it had a Pass with a barcode and lots of detail.  This time nothing. 

I have logged in and out of the App.  I have been on the SB website to triple check everything and as far as I'm concerned I have checked in online.  I can download final documents, luggage tags etc.

Any idea what I am doing wrong and is my only option to uninstall the SB app and start again?    Many thanks in advance

Screenshot_2022-09-17-07-47-57-30_5b6d6d060abee1262c6033fd701e44ef.jpg

Edited by Mauzac
spelling

1 hour ago, highplanesdrifters said:

Seabourn source is great......when it works. As long as you have your passport you should have no trouble getting on.  You can also print or PDF a copy of your booking for safe measure.

FWIW...passport alone may not be enough for a smooth experience.  I have been to several cruise terminals where the port security people will not let you enter the terminal without a boarding pass or ticket.  One even where you could not enter the grounds.

So a passport may get you onboard through the Seabourn protocols, but be worth glitch to getting to the Seabourn staff.

• Like 1

We are on the same cruise embarking in Vancouver.  If you go to Itinerary at the bottom of the home page in the Source, your personal selections for each day should appear.  These include excursions and Thomas Keller Grill reservations.  
Good luck!  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FlyerTalker said:

FWIW...passport alone may not be enough for a smooth experience.  I have been to several cruise terminals where the port security people will not let you enter the terminal without a boarding pass or ticket.  One even where you could not enter the grounds.

So a passport may get you onboard through the Seabourn protocols, but be worth glitch to getting to the Seabourn staff.

This is my worry

We still have time to go and I am checking continually.  What is odd is the fact I have had an email update of time of embarkation, but the app is not showing anything like the barcode etc

Last time I could swear it popped up literally 14 days before.

Maybe it will soon.  If not I'll have to contact SB as not sure my TA can help with this

12 minutes ago, Cru Doll said:

We are on the same cruise embarking in Vancouver.  If you go to Itinerary at the bottom of the home page in the Source, your personal selections for each day should appear.  These include excursions and Thomas Keller Grill reservations.  
Good luck!  

I just realized that I need to clarify my previous post.  At the bottom of the home page in Source, you will see “plan.” When you access this, you can click on My Itinerary.  
Sorry for omitting that step.  

46 minutes ago, Cru Doll said:

I just realized that I need to clarify my previous post.  At the bottom of the home page in Source, you will see “plan.” When you access this, you can click on My Itinerary.  
Sorry for omitting that step.  

Thank you, I can see that and it's a lot of "nothing yet!" As we are going to book most of our excursions when on board.

Thank you!