Seeking Norwegian Encore Dailies please!

Alifay

Here are threads about the Encore, sorted by most recent.  This search is quickly and easily done using the drop-down menu at the top of the NCL forum ("See posts about:").  You then would need to change the sort by to reflect date rather than relevancy (the link below has this done already but the pre-formatted search does not have that sort).

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?q=encore&type=forums_topic&nodes=64&updated_after=any&sortby=newest&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

On this search you'll see that someone asked the same question 10 days ago and got an answer with a link to another thread where they were posted.

Just pointing out that you wouldn't need to wait 4 hours for a response in the future, if the information you seek has been posted before...

2 minutes ago, hallux said:

On this search you'll see that someone asked the same question 10 days ago and got an answer with a link to another thread where they were posted.

Yes. That would be where I found the link to the post of the dailies, minutes days 5 and 6. As I mentioned. 

Thank you for your condescension. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hallux said:

Here are threads about the Encore, sorted by most recent.  This search is quickly and easily done using the drop-down menu at the top of the NCL forum ("See posts about:").  You then would need to change the sort by to reflect date rather than relevancy (the link below has this done already but the pre-formatted search does not have that sort).

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?q=encore&type=forums_topic&nodes=64&updated_after=any&sortby=newest&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

Just pointing out that you wouldn't need to wait 4 hours for a response in the future, if the information you seek has been posted before...

And really, that’s quite a lot of effort to go through just to come off as a superior daffodil. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Alifay said:

Hello!  I am looking for Freestyle Dailies from the Encore. I found some in another thread but am missing days 5 and 6!  Thanks.

Of course you do realize that NCL does not simply reuse the same dailies over and over from cruise to cruise, right? Day 3 of one cruise will not match Day 3 of the cruise prior or the cruise after.

The only use for old dailies is to give you "an idea of the types of activities offered" which can be gained by looking at the dailies for any NCL ship...not just one in particular.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SeaShark said:

Of course you do realize that NCL does not simply reuse the same dailies over and over from cruise to cruise, right? Day 3 of one cruise will not match Day 3 of the cruise prior or the cruise after.

The only use for old dailies is to give you "an idea of the types of activities offered" which can be gained by looking at the dailies for any NCL ship...not just one in particular.

No, I’m not familiar with that. Thanks, other cruise lines I’ve sailed have more-or-less the same activities week to week on the same itinerary/same ship.  Some specifics might change, like rotating performers, but generally dance class at eight on day two and culinary demo at ten on day four would be the same week to week. That’s a lot of effort to keep things changing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hallux said:

Simply trying to help someone help themselves.  Information is out there if you look for it...

Please let me know if your skills locate days 5 and 6 of recent Encore dailies. So far I have failed. 

• Haha 1