Dinner Drink Service

squeezle

Is it possible to get cocktails in the formal dining room? Or is there only wine served with meals? I ask because there are some meals with which I like to have a vodka martini– it really adds to the flavor of tomato based soups and pasta dishes.

Thanks in advances for your responses.

Is it possible to get cocktails in the formal dining room? Or is there only wine served with meals? I ask because there are some meals with which I like to have a vodka martini– it really adds to the flavor of tomato based soups and pasta dishes.

No problem, bar servers are assigned to tables and will gladly handle any drinks you wish.

My experience on ships is that they will serve you drinks anywhere any time you want so long as you pay for them. :rolleyes:

Tom

Yes you can order a cocktail in the dinning room. We placed our nightly order the first night and our "French Martini's" were waiting for us on the table each night. Nice way to start a meal.

Now there's a woman after my own heart!!! Love those French Martinis and the Watermelon and the Van Gogh Flirtini's. Well you get the idea.

Yes - my DD and I got hooked on the French Martini's. I got the receipe and now my DH makes them for me at home. Can't wait till Sept to be back on Celebrity to enjoy my nightly Drink. Do you know Princess bartenders didn't even know how to make them. Had to give instructions.

Last year John and I took his DS her DH and their three DC on their first cruise.

The best part was we had THE BEST bar waiter at our table! always knew what we wanted, always friendly.......but....

The eldest daughter fell in love with our table bar waiter.....talked online after the cruise, visited eachother.......now they are HAPPILY married!!!and living in DC.

to make the story short, he no longer works for X....to MY dissapointment.

I an going to miss his service on my future cruises:( .

HOWEVER, hes a great guest when they visit! and still knows how to make a great drink, even though we tell him he's the guest:D ( or I am just a really bad bartender:rolleyes: )

Dave:eek:

Archived