Canada dropping Vaccine Requirements.....

BermudaBound2014

4 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Is NCL requiring a monitored self-test for the unvaccinated? 

Or can guests just show up with a photo of a negative test like some of the other cruise lines?

It appears that with the Canada changes, it all reverts to the now "standard" NCL requirements, which is a medically supervised test for unvaccinated.  That said, their home page link now takes us to the page that says Canada no longer requires anything.  Hopefully they'll make this clearer for the unvaccinated, but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Just now, ChiefMateJRK said:

It appears that with the Canada changes, it all reverts to the now "standard" NCL requirements, which is a medically supervised test for unvaccinated.  That said, their home page link now takes us to the page that says Canada no longer requires anything.  Hopefully they'll make this clearer for the unvaccinated, but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Thanks

It's strange because the CDC's latest COVID guidance treats vaccinated and unvaccinated people the same.

Celebrity, Holland, RCL, et al are allowing a 'self administered' antigen test which is basically like saying no test is needed.

image.png

17 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Thanks

It's strange because the CDC's latest COVID guidance treats vaccinated and unvaccinated people the same.

Celebrity, Holland, RCL, et al are allowing a 'self administered' antigen test which is basically like saying no test is needed.

image.png

Yep.  I (finally) think the NCL policy is reasonable.  If you're not vaccinated, you need to provide a legit test result.  If you are vaccinated, no requirement to test.  Of course, I say that as a person who has received five vaccination shots.

• Like 2