Excursion Tickets?

rbxlady

Yet another question that I feel like I should have been able to find an answer to but couldn't when I searched. Again, my apologies if it's been asked and answered.

We haven't cruised in 12 years, and a lot of things were still done on paper back then, even though I don't remember how this worked then anyway. Also, we've never cruised with NCL before.

Anyhow, I purchased excursions for all of our ports through NCL. I got our luggage tags in the mail the other day, but I've seen stuff on YouTube channels about keeping your documents together, including your excursion tickets.

Do you get physical tickets for your excursions? If so, when?

Thank you!

Edited by rbxlady
typo

2 minutes ago, rbxlady said:

Do you get physical tickets for your excursions? If so, when?

Thank you!

My first time on NCL, but not my first cruise by any stretch.  When you arrive they should all be laid out on the desk for you, along with other cabin extras you might have requested.  That's how it's always been for me.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EvanBedar said:

My first time on NCL, but not my first cruise by any stretch.  When you arrive they should all be laid out on the desk for you, along with other cabin extras you might have requested.  That's how it's always been for me.

i had a mix experience with all of my cruises this year. On one cruise it was laid out when i first got to the room. Then another cruise it was delivered later in the evening also in the room. Then another cruise it was in the mailbox thing by the door

i guess it depends when the onboard shore excursions staff print out the physically tickets and when they deliver it to the stewards to be delivered to the rooms 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KansasTexan said:

Just FYI. My upgrade bid was accepted the day before my cruise and a couple of things that I expected to be in my cabin weren't (excursion tickets and airport transfer info for debarkation). Guest Services was happy to print duplicates for me.

That's good to know for the future, thank you! Fortunately, prices dropped below our upgrade bid for our preferred cabin, so we paid to upgrade outright. The luggage tags I got in the mail had our correct, upgraded cabin number, so hopefully this won't be an issue. We upgraded to the Haven (which sold out shortly after we paid to upgrade), so presumably the concierge will straighten it out if there are issues.

I just didn't know if it was something we had to look out for in advance. I was legitimately surprised to see they still mailed luggage tags for anyone! I actually bought those reusable plastic things to use to attach your luggage tags to your bag because I figured, without them, I was going to be printing them out on regular printer paper and stapling them into loops to attach to my luggage. (We're still going to use them, though, even though the luggage tags I got are thicker than my printer paper.)