Turnaround day on B2B in Yokohama

skurvish

Does anyone have any experience with how the turnaround day in Yokohama is handled for in-transit guests? I am looking at booking a tour through Tours By Locals and need to know how easy and quickly we can get off the ship in Yokohama, and how late we can re-board.

Thanks in advance.

24 minutes ago, skurvish said:

Does anyone have any experience with how the turnaround day in Yokohama is handled for in-transit guests? I am looking at booking a tour through Tours By Locals and need to know how easy and quickly we can get off the ship in Yokohama, and how late we can re-board.

Thanks in advance.

We know how it was handled prior to COVID, but that was nearly 3 years ago and nobody has any recent experience since there has not been a ship into that port in over 2 1/2 years.  Prior to COVID, once the ship was cleared (which took about an hour) transit passengers were free to walk off the ship and go their merry way.  There was a document check in the terminal (we took our Passports and had a "transit" card.   I think we will all have to wait until at least February to get some indication how things will work post COVID.

Hank

• Like 1