My Cruise Disappeared

2boyzmom

I looked on a third party site and they are still booking with tons of availability so either NCL knows something they don't or it's just another bug with the website. Either is a possibility but the issues with the ship this week haven't led to cancellations between now and then so it's likely just the website.

4 minutes ago, Reese15233 said:

I looked on a third party site and they are still booking with tons of availability so either NCL knows something they don't or it's just another bug with the website. Either is a possibility but the issues with the ship this week haven't led to cancellations between now and then so it's likely just the website.

Thank you. Considering the issues with canceling ports and then seeing this i feared the worst. I called and she said they are still selling. I'm holding my breath at this point. 

42 minutes ago, 2boyzmom said:

Thank you. Considering the issues with canceling ports and then seeing this i feared the worst. I called and she said they are still selling. I'm holding my breath at this point. 

But when you called did you ask and confirm whether or not your original itinerary has been dramatically altered?

17 minutes ago, 2boyzmom said:

Yes the itinerary has been changed and 2 ports removed. 

Hate that.   I canceled my Princess Cruise in the Canaries over that.  It would be different if they were ADDING ports and removing sea days.  But just paring the trip back and not at least trying to find parity in the difference in cost is just bad business.