Pre-requesting Shore Excursions in Alaska

cruisingnana

Has anyone else had a problem this week trying to pre-request Alaska Shore Excursions? I can't get the page to open after I click on Pre-request for Norwegion Star for the 5/l4/06 cruise. I have been trying all week at different times of the day and on different computers with no luck. What am I doing wrong? I can't even get the shore excursion descriptions to come up for any of the other destinations. Please help!

Thanks for your quick reply. I had already read this thread several days ago and tried to use the Hawaii "backdoor" method, but I can't get the page for any other destination's shore excursions to open either. It just goes back to the original shore excurison page. Any other suggestions other than calling in our requests, which I also tried to do last night and was told that the shore excursion desk is only open Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern time.

I think I read somewhere (I think) that using AOL as your browser may cause a problem. Try explorer instead.

I do not have AOL, but had a similar problem. However, clicking on the date instead of pre-request worked fine for me.

All that said, both links appear to be working as of 9:45 p.m. ET

I think I read somewhere (I think) that using AOL as your browser may cause a problem. Try explorer instead.

I do not have AOL, but had a similar problem. However, clicking on the date instead of pre-request worked fine for me.

All that said, both links appear to be working as of 9:45 p.m. ET

AOL is not the issue. I use AOL as my browser, and I have no problem accessing any of the links...excursions listing, or pre-booking engine. They did have problems/issues early on, when they first tried to roll it out, but it appears that they have it working correctly now. As the OP said, there appear to be no problems with the online pre-booking process now. I was successfull using the 'back-door' method, and have had my excrsions confirmed for more than a week now, but again, the 'front-door' seems to be working now. Give it another shot, and good luck!

Archived