FCC

Down2earth

Hi all 

I am immune suppressed with RA

Due to sail March 23 with P@O

for 35 nights, feeling vulnerable, first one since 2019

going to cancel I had FCC Allocated to this cruise, can this FCC Be put back onto my account for a shorter cruise when I am more confident again,

T,Agent giving me run around, P@O won’t comment , all adding to to the stress

Thanking all

stay safe 

That's a very difficult situation. As someone else with a compromised immune system, I do really feel for you.  Presumably the vaccines don't work effectively because of medications?

There are others here with much greater knowledge of the way P&O are playing this, but presumably your insurance won't cover cancellation in these circumstances?  I think I'd be inclined to put this very special situation to P&O in writing and push for a proper response - if necessary via the CEO if they don't reply quickly.  Logic would suggest that they'd allow you to defer (the last thing they want is someone who could be quite unwell when it could easily be avoided) but sometimes logic and P&O need a little help from a senior management level in being brought more closely together.

Hi there

Thank you for reply

As booked through TA, P AND O , say they can’t comment,

I can change the cruise to another cruise, of same costing or  more, but that means same around 35 nights or more, nothing less than the £ for this cruise

its the duration that’s making me wobble

If they can transfer to another cruise with my FCC OF Same costing or more

I am not confident with the amount of nights, hence asking them to cancel and put my FCC Back onto my account so I can book a shorter cruise , while I settle down and revive my confidence

I have mailed the CEO ! But no response, He does accept this is an ever changing environment in his ongoing approach to selling cruises

well what can I say

Best regards 

Thank you