Putting greens on Radiance class

I was reading that there's a putting green on deck 13 on the Radiance-class ships, but RCI's deck plans say "guests should bring their own clubs." I don't own any, but I want to use it. Do they have rentals? :confused:

That is a big surprise. I wonder if it is a new policy. We were on Brilliance and Jewel, both Radiance class ships, but golf clubs (putters) were available free and the light weight golf balls too. When the "greens" are crowded, it may be hard to actually get a putter.

If you must now have your own club, all you would need is a putter. Buy the cheapest one K-Mart or Wal-Mart sells.

I wonder if the statement didn't refer to the computerized golf simulator which carries a hefty charge. Maybe that would require that you have your own clubs...in fact, I think it would. That makes more sense.

I was on Jewel in September and they had free putters and balls for you to use... it is only a mini golf course though ! and the way it is set up on the Radiance class ships it can get very windy up there, the game became more of a joke than anything serious. It was still fun and worth doing though, we got quite a few laughs.

Jen

Adventure of the Seas ….. 63 days!

Jewel of the Seas 2005

Explorer of the Seas 2004

Voyager of the Seas 2002

Premier’s Olympia 1999

Monarch of the Seas 1994

Premier’s Olympia 1992

I was on Jewel in September and they had free putters and balls for you to use... it is only a mini golf course though ! and the way it is set up on the Radiance class ships it can get very windy up there, the game became more of a joke than anything serious. It was still fun and worth doing though, we got quite a few laughs.

Jen

What was fun about the thirty-knot crosswinds on the putt putt course was pretending I was Tiger Woods at St Andrews during the British Open.:D

Archived