Cancelled Items page on booking confirmation

Native Floridian 26

Our Guarantee cabin was assigned a couple of weeks ago for our 10/28 Med cruise. We booked the promo the includes Easy Plus and WiFi 2 devices and Bella experience. 

We received a new booking confirmation with the cabin assignment. I just noticed a page toward the end of it titled Cancelled items. Then it lists Easy Plus, Wi-Fi, mineral water/coffee with as price listed of $0.00. have any of you seen this and should I worry? Our cruise details still list the Easy Plus and WiFi.

I see what's sticking it. On the original booking it says INCL Easy Plus and INCL WiFi. Oh the new booking confirmation it says CXL Easy Plus, and CXL Wi-Fi. Do that's what's sending it to the cancelled page. Why would these be changed to Cancelled? I've made no changes to the booking.

Edited by Native Floridian 26

10 hours ago, styles27 said:

I would definitely call in the morning and ask about it. 

Have you logged on to the MSC site to see if the easy plus and WiFi is still showing on your booking there?

Yes it still shows on my cruise details when logged in. I still have all the line items for the included drinks, wifi that start with INCL, but then they repeat starting with CXL. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Yes it still shows on my cruise details when logged in. I still have all the line items for the included drinks, wifi that start with INCL, but then they repeat starting with CXL. 

That’s so odd. It’s probably ok but with MSC you never know.

You still have plenty of time to sort it out thankfully.
I would print out everything which shows it as being included just in case. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, styles27 said:

That’s so odd. It’s probably ok but with MSC you never know.

You still have plenty of time to sort it out thankfully.
I would print out everything which shows it as being included just in case. 

I'll call today.  It's probably something with assignment of cabin.  See the pic on how it looks.

MSC booking cropped.jpg

Edited by Native Floridian 26
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

I'll call today.  It's probably something with assignment of cabin.  See the pic on how it looks.

MSC booking cropped.jpg

Ahhh I think you’re right.  Looking at that  it appears it’s their way of invoicing once the cabin is assigned. 
Always good to double check for sure though. 
Your original post says your “10/28”cruise but the invoice says 10/30. Is that correct?

Edited by styles27

When I made a category change on one of my cruises they did the exact same thing and it sent me into a panic also. But my travel agent said I had the promo, which in my case was the $500 OBC, and all was fine when I got on board. When you get your eTicket those things should be on separate pages in it so you can print them and take them with you. Definitely do that if you can, I prepurchased the Wi-Fi package, and for whatever reason it didn’t make it to the ship, so I was glad I had a slip of paper showing that I had it. The only way they had to fix it was to buy it again and then they credited me back. 

• Thanks 1