What is a must do/see/eat in hamilton?

vacaSis

Will be going to Bermuda for 3 days and the first day will get there at 3 pm. i was thinking of taking the ferry to Hamilton and checking it out that first afternoon/evening. What should we try to see/do or eat there? Or should we do something else altogether that first afternoon/evening? thanks

3 hours ago, vacaSis said:

Will be going to Bermuda for 3 days and the first day will get there at 3 pm. i was thinking of taking the ferry to Hamilton and checking it out that first afternoon/evening. What should we try to see/do or eat there? Or should we do something else altogether that first afternoon/evening? thanks

What day of the week?  Assuming it is a  weekday you will have about four  hours. Ferry at 4 to Hamilton, arrive 4:30 and return at 8:30. Enough time to check it out. There is a waterfront and pretty park near the ferry terminal, Queen Elizabeth, with a Moongate at the entrance on  Par La Ville. Shops close early, most close around  5:00 pm so if you want to do some shopping do that first. Restaurants and pubs will be open. Eat, well there are casual pub type restaurants like Flanigans (Irish style) or Hog Penny (English style) both are good, and there are more fancy restaurants which I will leave to others to comment on. There are a good number of restaurants.

Edited by Charles4515