I'm changing from Legend to Celebration

Ilovesailaway

Had to cancel Legend because of a schedule conflict. As I looked for a replacement I found a good deal on Celebration. Pretty excited to try an Excel class ship. I booked a gty inside so this whole experience will be a series of surprises lol. Now to take a closer look at reviews and videos of Mardi Gras to get some ideas of what to expect. I think I am most excited about the new food choices. 

No questions that I can think of off the top of my head. I guess I am just excited and wanted to share lol.

I think you will find Celebration to be a fun new experience - Carnival has nothing that compares to their new Excel class.  Although I have nothing against Legend (Spirit class is also one of my favorites) we have really enjoyed Mardi Gras.  With our first experience on Mardi Gras being at 50% capacity, I was worried a full ship would be overwhelmingly crowded, but It really wasn't (when we sailed above capacity on spring break). We loved it so much we have already booked Celebration (January) and Jubilee (NYE 2023).  

Like you said, all the added food and entertainment options are definitely a benefit of these larger ships.