Millenium 3/19/06

centrum

Hi...recently found this site and am impressed with the knowledge gained.

We are regular cruisers (although only second time on celebrity) and after reading many recent posts are a little concerned about the condition of the ship....odors, worn etc. In addition, are there any opinions as to cabin 7125 (Vista). This cruise is from Santiago - Ft Lauderdale.

This was a late booking so I welcome any cruisers with advice from recent trips.

Centrum ~ Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Celebrity message boards. So glad you are finding useful information here. I've been a part of Cruise Critic for a number of years now and I still get lots of great information and cruise ideas from the boards.

We have an area on the boards called ROLL CALLS. This is where people who are sailing together can chat and plan their cruise together. There is a roll call going for your Millennium March 19 cruise and here's a link to it: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=85088. It's very long as it began two year ago (39 pages long). I'd suggest clicking on page 30 or so (It would take quite awhile to read all 39 pages but you can certainly do that if you have the time) to start and jump in and get to know those you are cruising with.

What a fabulous cruise you'll have. I hope you enjoy every minute and come visit us often here on the Celebrity message boards.

Archived