Formal Nights

resordanis

1 hour ago, john watson said:

Not usually the first night of the cruise or the last but generally on sea days. If you are scheduled to leave a port earlier than usual that might be one as would be the second sea day.

Regards John

Thanks

you may be able to tell from the Medallion app when you get closer to your sailing, they will list formal night photos in the activities in Journey View...I would not be surprised for one to be the second sea day at the beginning if those are the only sea days you have

• Like 1

10 hours ago, resordanis said:

On an 11 night cruise when do you think 2 Formal Nights would take place? Considering we have two sea days to commence and another one at the end. Is there any structure usually for when to have formal nights?

You can see which nights are scheduled as formal nights in the Journey View activities timeline in the app. Every evening will show either “casual” or “formal” portraits. I’ve seen it populate as much as a couple of months before a cruise

1 hour ago, Torfamm said:

You can see which nights are scheduled as formal nights in the Journey View activities timeline in the app. Every evening will show either “casual” or “formal” portraits. I’ve seen it populate as much as a couple of months before a cruise

Ok thanks