Spiced rum? I'm hearing Cap' Morgans has gone?!

cbowls30

On 10/8/2022 at 9:18 PM, peoriaguy1958 said:

As a monthly cruiser on carnival, correct they removed captain Morgan spice rum when they switched to Pepsi ( don’t know if coke owns Morgan or not) but now they offer a Bacardi Spice Rum not nearly as good especially with Pepsi. I just sneak on my captain and bring my 12 pack of coke cans each cruise, it’s by far my favorite drink.

Morgan is owned by Diaego but they do have a joint global marketing relationship with Coca Cola.

Not a fan of spiced rum.  But Barcardi does make a spiced rum that works pretty good with Pepsi, or so I'm told.

On 10/8/2022 at 7:18 PM, peoriaguy1958 said:

As a monthly cruiser on carnival, correct they removed captain Morgan spice rum when they switched to Pepsi ( don’t know if coke owns Morgan or not) but now they offer a Bacardi Spice Rum not nearly as good especially with Pepsi. I just sneak on my captain and bring my 12 pack of coke cans each cruise, it’s by far my favorite drink.

I've never considered sneaking it on but now that they are limiting the brands they carry, I may. lol, I have no idea how to do it though...

2 hours ago, Colorado Cruzer said:

I've never considered sneaking it on but now that they are limiting the brands they carry, I may. lol, I have no idea how to do it though...

People used to use things like Rum Runners and Shambooze bottles.  May or may not make it through security or luggage checks. I know smaller rum runners will easily fit in cargo pants pockets, and thus through security, but your talking2-3 drinks.  I haven't smuggled in years but others may have tricks up sleeves.