can you book a cruise in 2 weeks

I think if there is availability you should be able to book two weeks in advance.

There is a deadline in these days, though I´m not sure what it is and it may vary from cruiseline to cruiseline.

There is a certain time (I think 48 or72 hours) when the cruiseline have to submit the passenger list to the homeland security authorities. After that I think they can´t accept any new bookings.

You can, you just have to pay the whole cruise fare upfront. Normally when you book months in advance you pay a deposit and then pay the balance by the final payment date. But because you are booking past the final payment date you have to pay the whole fare at once. But otherwise, yes you can.

My sister and her husband decided to join us on Voyager of the Seas this past October..she booked on Monday (the 23rd) and we sailed on Sunday the 29th. We booked about a week before her.

All our tickets came in e-docs within 48 hours of booking...only difference was that we had to get luggage tags at the pier.

It was easy and there wasn't that frenzy of anticipation in waiting months to go.

We just did it again...booked two weeks ago for a 3/26 cruise ( a little more time to plan)...just got paper docs yesterday.

The cutoff might be 72 hours as I've heard that numerous times...

GMoney (Patrick) posted on here that he booked one day in advance.......he is NOW on some HAL ship. Links have been posted explaining to all of us who have ALWAYS thought that the requirement was 72 hours before sailing that tell us that the 72 hour minimum is NOT true.

I have booked within the two week window, and I didn't even get edocs. Just filled out and printed my SetSail Pass, and I was good to go.

Just returned from the Navigator of the Seas a few hours ago. I booked on Wednesday Feb 22th and the cruise left Saturday Feb 25th. 1st Diamond cruise. Awesome!!! Will never (never say never but the deal will have to be killer to not) book another RCI ship that doesn't have a concierge club now that we're Diamond.

Tim

Archived