Hotel and Parking for Cape Liberty cruise

_RaveN_

We are booked on Anthem of the Seas on March 12, 2023. We will be driving from Southwestern Ontario which is about 8.5 hour drive. Since the drive is so long, I'm looking to drive out the day before and stay the night in a hotel. I have been looking around at Park/Sleep/Cruise deals but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for packages like this. Or, parking and hotel recommendations separately. Honestly, I don't need anything fancy. We just need a clean bed for the night and a safe spot for the car while we're on the 8 night cruise. 
Any recommendations? I've been trying to search through threads but haven't found what I'm looking for within somewhat recent posts. I'm worried digging too far back won't be accurate with everything that's changed the last few years. 

Thank you!

13 minutes ago, _RaveN_ said:

We are booked on Anthem of the Seas on March 12, 2023. We will be driving from Southwestern Ontario which is about 8.5 hour drive. Since the drive is so long, I'm looking to drive out the day before and stay the night in a hotel. I have been looking around at Park/Sleep/Cruise deals but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for packages like this. Or, parking and hotel recommendations separately. Honestly, I don't need anything fancy. We just need a clean bed for the night and a safe spot for the car while we're on the 8 night cruise. 
Any recommendations? I've been trying to search through threads but haven't found what I'm looking for within somewhat recent posts. I'm worried digging too far back won't be accurate with everything that's changed the last few years. 

Thank you!

For park/sleep/cruise packages look at trinityreservations.com. 

Otherwise if you want to just have a hotel room for the night, a short drive to the port and park at the port a possibility is one of the five hotels located on International Blvd in Elizabeth.  They are adjacent to an outlet mall, The Mills at Jersey Gardens and several chain restaurants. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Update, we ended up finding that the price worked out better to just pay the $25/day parking at the port and stay at a Comfort Inn the night before about an hour from New Jersey. It probably saved around $100 going that route. I guess the added perk is no waiting for shuttles.