How Do You Order in Wonderland?

Before we've actually visited Wonderland we had the melting chocolate orb dessert, can't remember the official name, delivered to our suite, a few times.  We loved it.  But, it's not the same as you actually get in Wonderland, it didn't have real ice cream in it, it was a substitute to keep from melting during transportation to the suite but it was really good anyway.  When we finally did go to Wonderland, the orb had real ice cream in it and it was even better.  In fact, all the desserts were great!

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of "fufu" food and/or "fufu" service.  So, I never had the desire to visit Wonderland.  But, on our last cruise that had a Wonderland on it, Ovation, last May, our party voted to give it a try.  I don't remember what my wife and my buddy's wife ordered.  But, my buddy and I ordered the BBQ chunk of meat.   Mine was actually really good but my buddy got a hooky puck size piece of FAT, and I mean FAT, 100% fat, white Jell O'ie blob of matter.  He sent it back and the second try was much better, he almost just got up and walked out after the first try.  I also liked the shrimp that was wrapped with a spider web type substance.  

Final thought:  I really didn't care for the "fufu" presentation of food and "fufu" service, some may like that kind of entertainment, not my thing.  Give me a server in a white shirt and black long pants speaking naturally, every time.  I'm heard of hearing and a server trying to put on a fake English accent or what ever it was supposed to be, just made it even harder to understand/hear.  My wife had to repeat everything for me.  Between the Menu not being clear as to exactly what you are getting on your plate and the fake accented server trying to explain it, I was turned off.  While I'm glad I experienced it once, I don't think I'll be back.  This is my experience and my thoughts, YMMV, for sure.