Pre-cruise stay in NOLA: book via NCL or DIY?

thespartyof3

6 minutes ago, Juncti said:

I mean that time of year Mardi Gras is a real possibility. I'll look it up real quick. Turns out that's in February next year. 

I don't see anything specific jumping out. Could just be a lot of conventions in town at the same time. I know they host final 4 here sometimes, maybe that timing lines up, but who knows. There's so many events that come and go it could be anything. 

Possibly College Basketball Conference Championship games.

32 minutes ago, Juncti said:

I mean that time of year Mardi Gras is a real possibility. I'll look it up real quick. Turns out that's in February next year. 

I don't see anything specific jumping out. Could just be a lot of conventions in town at the same time. I know they host final 4 here sometimes, maybe that timing lines up, but who knows. There's so many events that come and go it could be anything. 

Not the final four.  I checked that.

On 10/14/2022 at 3:08 PM, Juncti said:

I looked it up REALLY QUICKLY myself.  Yep February.