Daily temperature checks on Dawn

lionsfan99

Hello - my husband I will be on the Dawn in a few weeks. I received an email from Silversea stating that daily temp checks will be done by our butler each morning.  Has anyone who has sailed recently had this done?   No big deal if it is, but I thought they got rid of this a couple months ago.  Thanks in advance. 

lionsfan99, you mentioned you'll be on the Dawn "in a few weeks".  Will the Dawn still be in Europe or will it be in the Caribbean?  I wonder whether the daily temp. checks are a requirement in in the countries you will visit.  Have you reached out to your TA or CC to inquire?  As Covid cases continue to rise heading into the winter months, we may see the return of certain protocols previously relaxed this past summer.

• Thanks 1

We got off the Dawn on August 31 after 18 days. For the first 9 days we had our temperature taken but told for the second 9 days it would not be done as the policy had changed. and yes it definitely wasn't taken those last 9 days.

4 hours ago, hoya68 said:

I can agree, based on personal experience.

Showed some symptoms on disembarking Silver Moon last month. Anti-gen tested daily thereafter, confirming infection on Day 3. However my daily temperature checks, using the typical 'gun', not once showed an elevated temperature.   

Stacks up with the study you have shown.