Princess Plus internet & Platinum discount query

LuckiePuris

Can anyone please advise with the Princess Plus, which internet is included?

Cruise departs from Australia and I believe there are three internet plans - social, surf and premium.

With the platinum internet discount 50% can that be used on all internet packages or only specific?

Thank you!

Edited by LuckiePuris
Typo

• LuckiePuris changed the title to Princess Plus internet & Platinum discount query
1 hour ago, LuckiePuris said:

Can anyone please advise with the Princess Plus, which internet is included?

Cruise departs from Australia and I believe there are three internet plans - social, surf and premium.

With the platinum internet discount 50% can that be used on all internet packages or only specific?

Thank you!

I'm only familiar with Princess and its sailings from the U.S.  They only have one Internet plan that they market to us.

Sorry to be so unhelpful.  I hope you get a proper answer soon.  🙏

5 hours ago, skynight said:

As far as I am aware there is only one plan which is unlimited internet. Blocked sites, if any, would be blocked for everyone. Are you thinking about another cruise line? Here is the information on Princes' Medallion Net

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/medallionnet/

Thank you. With carnival they have different internet packages with different speeds so wasn’t sure if this was also the case with Princess 

2 hours ago, toofewcruises said:

You also wouldn't get the platinum or discount if you have the Plus package because it's already discounted 

Not sure what you mean here.... The plus package includes internet for 1 device per person. Most people probably wouldn't need any more, but I would think that, if you wanted to, you could purchase additional device access and still get the platinum/elite discount