Moomba Beach

JMT2568

Has anyone gone to this beach?  Seems far from port, any idea of cost to get there?

Looking for a place to rent chairs and close to a bar for drinks.

I was thinking of Cocoloco first but the bad reviews scary me than Bugaloe but with all the hotels there not sure we can rent chairs.

Thanks

Edited by JMT2568

• 2 months later...

I haven't been there yet but making plans for my September 2022 cruise. I emailed a few beach bars, Cocoloco being one of them and they never responded. I did hear back from MoomBa Beach Bar they have been very responsive.  This is the information I have received from them. If you go before September, please let me know how you liked it if you go. 

Thank you so much for contacting us.

Yes, we have beach chairs and umbrellas available. Two beach chairs and one umbrella are $30 for a day. We do not take reservations; you are welcome to walk in and ask a beach boy to put the chairs ready for you. First come, first served.

For more information about our menu please visit the website below:

MooMba Beach - Welcome to MooMba Beach (yummyaruba.com)

Best regards,

Marlies Don
Reservation Manager / Event Booker

• 3 weeks later...

We have been to Moomba several times during our land vacation and it was next to impossible to get chairs and umbrella's with no cruise ships in port. We would end up sitting at the tables at the restaurant and even when chairs opened up, they didn't let us have them. 😞  To me, there are several other beaches more worth it. Just my opinion. 

HERE is a review from Moomba with plenty of pictures included and our experience. 

We have also been there at night to eat dinner and also another day because the Pirate ship's meeting place is there as well.