Can not access MSC booking on web

MaisonRose

One time, two days after booking, I actually got on the website and got some basic information onto the booking form. Since then it has always rejected my name/and our booking number...which I put in as (for example) 12345678. eight digits no spaces. Repeatedly I get an error message (something like We do not recognize this information.)

i want to say that I am in France and have booked my res with VTG but using my USA address. I’ve tried to sign in with both my French location/ web ID and by using a VPN that locates me in the USA, actually a place near my home.

As our Nov 19 sailing nears I’m getting more anxious about my booking, especially since I have never gotten any emailed communications from MSC (like a Confirmation).  My VTG agent that I used for all of my sailings says that he can pull up the res (sometimes). An MSC customer service agent verbally confirmed the booking but....I can’t order any extras, etc. Or print out my Cabin # etc. 

Does anyone have any suggestions? I’m at my wit’s end.

Thank you community.

Susan

Thank you for your suggestion. Here’s what happened.

i asked my agent to resend my official confirmation. On it there are two links, one to the excursions/spa page, the other link to the drinks and special events page.

clicking on either took me to the MSC site. On one link I had to fill in my bkg # name etc and it worked. The other link took me directly to the page for choosing.

Yea! I say this however: the package I chose and booked with my CC did wheelies and after an hour I closed the site and went to bed.🤪

Susan