Beyond Specialty Resturants

Geraldandsue

On 12/2/2022 at 1:27 PM, NutsAboutGolf said:

Is Fine Cut super loud from the atrium music on the Beyond like it is on the Edge?

No it’s not , we actually liked listening to he music on the edge, would request a table close to it.

On 10/25/2022 at 12:26 AM, dreamer321 said:

I'm also planning on eating in Le Grand Bistro for lunch on embarkation day. The offer Pan seared Dover Sole, with lemon butter caper sauce, and boiled butter potatoes for $30+ for their Plat du Jour. I'm going to start with escargot and lobster bisque. The lunch is a little pricey but  I figure it's worth it to avoid the embarkation crowds in Oceanview Café and I really like fine fish.

I hope it’s open for your sailing, I had the same plan last week for my Beyond cruise and it was not open for lunch day 1 even though it was listed in the app pre-cruise. When I got on board it was no longer listed as being open for lunch day 1, raw on 5 was the only specialty restaurant that was open for lunch that was available for me. I did try it for lunch on one of the sea days and it was very good.

3 hours ago, wilycoyote76 said:

I hope it’s open for your sailing, I had the same plan last week for my Beyond cruise and it was not open for lunch day 1 even though it was listed in the app pre-cruise. When I got on board it was no longer listed as being open for lunch day 1, raw on 5 was the only specialty restaurant that was open for lunch that was available for me. I did try it for lunch on one of the sea days and it was very good.

I've been tracking specialty restaurant hours and MDR menu rotation since the end of July. That was the only cruise that Le Grand Bistro was not open on embarkation day.