MSC started Welcome Back Event again?

tbmrt

Read somewhere that MSC started their Welcome Back Event again on gala nights.  I don't think there are gala nights on a 3 night cruise.  Do they have a Welcome Back Event on any other night during 3 nighters?

35 minutes ago, Bobbiegentry said:

Just made Diamond and know nothing about this. 
Can someone elaborate and advise what we might expect?

The Diamond Party was exactly the same as the Voyager’s Welcome Back party. They served champagne, fruit punch (and sometimes martinis) with a few hors d’oeuvres. The Cruise Director and / or Captain / Sr Officer’s made a few remarks & a toast, then left.

Edited by JT1962
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JT1962 said:

The Diamond Party was exactly the same as the Voyager’s Welcome Back party. They served champagne, fruit punch (and sometimes martinis) with a few hors d’oeuvres. The Cruise Director and / or Captain / Sr Officer’s made a few remarks & a toast, then left.

Is there a Voyagers party on 3 night Meraviglia?  If so, does anyone know what night?For some reason my reso didn't pick up my Voyager #, but did pick up my husband's.  I don't want to notify MSC now for fear my reservation could get messed up.  Would we both get invited if my # isn't showing?

25 minutes ago, tbmrt said:

Is there a Voyagers party on 3 night Meraviglia?  If so, does anyone know what night?For some reason my reso didn't pick up my Voyager #, but did pick up my husband's.  I don't want to notify MSC now for fear my reservation could get messed up.  Would we both get invited if my # isn't showing?

Looks like the Diamond party is only on 4 nights or longer. You should be able to add your number at Check In or Guest Services, once onboard. 

“Diamond membership holders will receive an invitation on-board to join an exclusive party where they can meet other Diamond MSC Voyagers Club members. This is not available on cruises with less than four nights”

Edited by JT1962

Most recently on the Preziosa there was a diamond welcome back party on 2nd night and the general Voyagers Club welcome back party on 4th night.

The voyagers welcome back party was nice - endless drinks available and the same canapés you get if you order the Bon Voyage package but more of then. The captain cruise director etc were there. Probably stayed for about 45 minutes but it was a nice touch.

• Like 1