Not able to book online??

wildescapade

I booked a cruise last night, I never got an email or a confirmation number. But, it did say, we look forward to welcoming you on the Apex. I called this morning and spoke to Diego who said they need a confirmation number to look for my reservation. He couldn't find it. When I log in to Celebrity. it says I have no cruises. I checked my credit card and there is no charge for the deposit. I just tried booking again....the same thing happened. What now?

7 minutes ago, wildescapade said:

I booked a cruise last night, I never got an email or a confirmation number. But, it did say, we look forward to welcoming you on the Apex. I called this morning and spoke to Diego who said they need a confirmation number to look for my reservation. He couldn't find it. When I log in to Celebrity. it says I have no cruises. I checked my credit card and there is no charge for the deposit. I just tried booking again....the same thing happened. What now?

Call and book by phone.  That way they will email the confirmation will they are still on the phone and you can be sure everything is as you want.