celebrity - drink packages with kids / wifi

Dave Simpson

We are booked on a cruise this December with a lot of ports. We did not get an option to have drinks included when booking.   Currently they are only offering a 9% discount off the $89 premium package/day. I'd be very grateful if anyone who has travelled recently can help.

1.  Will the drink packages go on sale for a Christmas cruise?

2.  Is there usually a sale when boarding the cruise of the next day etc.

3.  If my kids are under 21, are they forced to buy a pop package if my wife and I buy the premium package.

4. How much is a typical glass of wine at dinner.  I'm just not sure if $89/day is worth it when we are in port 80% of the days, so can only drink in the evening.

One other question.  How much is wifi per day for the kids to check facebook, ticktock etc.  When we are in port, we can use our own data.

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Dave Simpson said:

We are booked on a cruise this December with a lot of ports. We did not get an option to have drinks included when booking.   Currently they are only offering a 9% discount off the $89 premium package/day. I'd be very grateful if anyone who has travelled recently can help.

1.  Will the drink packages go on sale for a Christmas cruise?  Not likely

5 minutes ago, Dave Simpson said:

2.  Is there usually a sale when boarding the cruise of the next day etc.

No

3.  If my kids are under 21, are they forced to buy a pop package if my wife and I buy the premium package.

no

4. How much is a typical glass of wine at dinner.  I'm just not sure if $89/day is worth it when we are in port 80% of the days, so can only drink in the evening.

Don’t forget about all the other things that are included in the package: Bottled water, soft drinks, cappuccinos, fresh squeezed orange juice, specialty teas, which you would be paying for by the drink