Drink Package Harvest Caye

kapcruiser

On 11/4/2022 at 7:15 AM, DCGuy64 said:

Of course, missing from this discussion is the notion that NCL could make the food and drinks on Harvest Caye "free," which I put in quotations because nothing in life is ever free. Instead, NCL would just raise the price of cruises to compensate,

Yeah, but they would just add the average cost to each cruiser.  I eat as much as the next man, and drink at least twice as much, so I would win that game!

9 hours ago, phillygwm said:

So I'm here next year.  When I've done the itinerary previously, we did Belize City, which I enjoyed.  I know there were some safety/security issues and not sure if that played into the HC calculus.  

So TL;DR of the thread is it's NOT inclusive in terms of food and drink.  My question is, is it food that you might otherwise get on the ship (burgers, hot dogs, etc.) or is it something otherwise "special?"  Also, do you pay with your room card or does it require cash (specifically US cash?)

Thanks!

We used our credit card in February. Only went to the swim up bar, drinks were about the same as on the ship - about $12-15 for a cocktail.

On 11/12/2022 at 5:09 PM, ChiefMateJRK said:

Yeah, but they would just add the average cost to each cruiser.  I eat as much as the next man, and drink at least twice as much, so I would win that game!

Oh it's a game now, is it? And here's me thinking it's just a vacation. My bad! 🤣

• Haha 2