Phone Number for HAL gift cards bought from them in the Spring

tgetz

We were on the Noordam in the spring and there was a promotion offered by HAL to buy HAL gift cards and get a 10% additional gift card. The maximum you could buy at a time was an amount of 2000.00 but you could buy as many as you wanted. I bought a bunch because we were holding a HAL cruise in January of 23 that i knew i could use them on. Well, for many reasons we had to cancel the January HAL cruise today before penalties. . MY TA informed me that the money from the gift cards will not be automatically returned to me, I assumed it would stay somehow associated with my Mariner number but not really cash returned . She further told me i needed a phone number to call the 'gift card' company and it would have been on my original  emails. She said no one at HAL would know how to contact the gift card company. Well as meticulous as i am, 🙂 after i applied the gift cards to my a sailing, i cannot seem to find  a phone number anywhere. 

Hoping someone on here maybe has the info on how to contact this gift card company???

Please any info greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

20 minutes ago, tgetz said:

We were on the Noordam in the spring and there was a promotion offered by HAL to buy HAL gift cards and get a 10% additional gift card. The maximum you could buy at a time was an amount of 2000.00 but you could buy as many as you wanted. I bought a bunch because we were holding a HAL cruise in January of 23 that i knew i could use them on. Well, for many reasons we had to cancel the January HAL cruise today before penalties. . MY TA informed me that the money from the gift cards will not be automatically returned to me, I assumed it would stay somehow associated with my Mariner number but not really cash returned . She further told me i needed a phone number to call the 'gift card' company and it would have been on my original  emails. She said no one at HAL would know how to contact the gift card company. Well as meticulous as i am, 🙂 after i applied the gift cards to my a sailing, i cannot seem to find  a phone number anywhere. 

Hoping someone on here maybe has the info on how to contact this gift card company???

Please any info greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

This is copied from one of the emails I received when I bought gift cards earlier this year.

If you have any questions or require further assistance viewing your Gift Card, please call at +1 888-267-0447 or e-mail us at contactus@buyatab.com and include your reference number:

This was on each e-mail sent to me with an individual gift card:

If you have any questions or require further assistance viewing your Gift Card, please call at +1 888-267-0447 or e-mail us at contactus@buyatab.com and include your reference number: xxxxxxx

This was on the order with several gift cards listed:

image.thumb.png.480d46c9b6c7932bdc4b4d85cdd52935.png

Hope one of the above helps.

You will receive your money back in the form of a gift card.  They will likely issue a new gift card within 6 weeks  via email.  Check your emails.  Gift cards are not refundable to cash.  

Edited by Mary229

I knew they weren't refundable to cash, but  how long should i wait before I call them so they will receive the  notice from HAL that I  had cancelled the cruise i had applied them too. Thanks for any insight.

54 minutes ago, tgetz said:

I knew they weren't refundable to cash, but  how long should i wait before I call them so they will receive the  notice from HAL that I  had cancelled the cruise i had applied them too. Thanks for any insight.

It should be seamless and no phone call required but I am one who always subscribes to an extra step to verify.   Call them whenever and they can give you the current refund timeline.