Royal Caribbean "Sick" Ship

I was watching the news this morning and noticed a segment they had where they were talking about a RCCL ship pulling in Miami today which is carrying many sick passengers. Apparently, RCCL claims a passenger may have brought the virus on board...Anybody know about this? Which ship is it?

If the photo was correct it was Explorer. Norovirus has struck again! Over 200 pax and 19 crew members sick with the "stomach flu". So someone was not feeling well when they boarded, and everyone caught it. Remember, its not the ship that makes you sick (well, ok, unless you're in 50 ft waves)...but sick passengers

blame the passengers . . .. I love a company that blames its' customers as a knee jerk reaction . . .

I'm sure glad you know what the cause was. It is wonderful that we have people like yourself to blame people or companies that may not even be the guilty party. I guess RCCL is guilty until proven innocent. You don't need to post unless you can put some value into your posts.

I'm sure glad you know what the cause was. It is wonderful that we have people like yourself to blame people or companies that may not even be the guilty party. I guess RCCL is guilty until proven innocent. You don't need to post unless you can put some value into your posts.

While I don't agree with the OP, he or she is certainly entitled to post - even if their opinion does not match yours :p

It was brought on board bya a passenger who was sick. He told them he was sick. That is how the virus is passed on someone who is sick goes on a cruise touch things that other people touch and spreads it around.

Is that how germs and viruses spread?...Who would have thought......

Sorry, i had to, opportunist here.......:rolleyes:

Who died and made you King?

I thought the whole purpose of these boards was to share information. If you don't like the "thread", why post? Did you "add" value?

We have taken to vitamin c loading and aireborne and olive leaf extract etc etc etc prior to travel... who knows if it actually works, but i know for sure it's not going to hurt, and it doesn't cost too much, give it a whirl.

Archived