COVID-19 and FCC

Noesja

I did 10 days of isolation for Covid in January.  I had the credit in my account about the same time I left the ship. Very fast and easy then but maybe they’re a little more swamped now.  At first there was a “use by” date of December 2022 but they have extended it twice.  Now I have all of next year to sail but it has to be booked by mid January.  I appreciated having longer to use it as I’m having a hard time convincing myself i

I can actually get on a cruise. I got Covid again on my September Celebrity cruise.  I guess I need to find another way to travel.  Doesn’t seem to be safe for me even though I do not take elevators and don’t gather in crowded bars.  

• 2 weeks later...

I was in isolation on the Rotterdam in the beginning of October. After 3 emails without reply, 4 phonecalls with lots of promises still no FCC. I'm dealing with HAL in the Netherlands and very disappointed 😞 

On 1/11/2023 at 11:37 AM, NRFBQN said:

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences.  I'm currently in Covid quarantine on the Nieuw Statendam, so it's good to know what to expect going forward.

Are you in quarantine in your cabin or did they transfer you temporarily to another cabin?

We cruised in early November and during a 14 days cruise, my husband and I had a combined quarantine of 10 days… in early January, after waiting for 3 hrs to speak to guest services, we got a credit showing in our account but only for 3 days out of the 10 days….  Holland America is not honouring its promises to guests…