Online experience and Navigator app - Issues

SuperCurmudgeon

Hi all,

My partner and I will be taking our first HAL cruise next month. We've had a few technical issues, mainly from (I think) duplicate Mariner numbers. Calls to our agent and also HAL seem to have mostly solved this.

However ...

When I log-in via browser and go to "My Account / My Bookings" it says “You do not have any booked cruises”. If I go to "Already Booked / Manage My Bookings", I'm able to see the cruise. My expectation after I login is to see my cruise posted right away on the home page. I have to dive into extra menus to do this. Is this normal for the HAL site? At least I can see our booked excursions and restos. I've also been able to do the check-in.

re. the Navigator app: I've had zero success in viewing our cruise at all. Like with the browser, I would expect it to show our cruise right away. The "Bookings" tab shows nothing. Trying to add it with the booking number just results in "There was an error finding this booking number ..."  

I understand the Navigator app may help with ordering burgers, but isn't mandatory. From a UI perspective, it seems pretty klunky.

The Navigator app will work once onboard.  The only time it will work when you’re not onboard is to view your cruise statements which are available a few days following disembarkation.

I agree the HAL site could be a bit more intuitive but they’re making progress from what it used to be.

Have a great cruise and welcome to HAL!

• Like 2

The app will have more functionality the closer you get to your cruise.  When I log in on the HAL website, I've never been able to see my booked cruises on the home page.