Royal Santorini Excursion Questions

GCS2000

My wife and daughter are heading to Italy and Greece next year on Odyssey.  They are looking at excursions and running into a slight issue with regards to Santorini.

Can anyone who knows or has done a Royal excursion for Santorini give us some info please?

The issue is that my wife cannot do heights so any excursion that will require her to do the cable car is out of the question.  They will not be doing the donkeys either (personal choice).  

My understanding is the certain excursions booked via the cruise line will take you to the ferry port and then travel via bus and thus avoid the cable car (up and back of course).  The problem is I cannot seem to figure out which ones are that way.  Are there any excursions that might work for them?

I contacted Royal and all they do is read me the description of the excursion (same as on the site) so they are not any help unfortunately.

I've done the bus trip that goes to Oia, Fira and a winery, that does take you back to the tender area. The drive up and down the cliff can be disconcerting, have your wife sit in the middle on the aisle, preferably behind someone who blocks her view of the front window.